Launch the Download Now
We have just released the Security Compliance Management Toolkit series to help you secure and monitor Windows® operating systems and 2007 Microsoft® Office.
This series marks the next generation of Microsoft security guides by automating the security baselines for them. This release includes updated security guides, predefined Group Policy, the GPOAccelerator tool, and Configuration Packs to help you plan, deploy, and monitor your Windows and 2007 Office security baselines.
In a nut shell the Security Compliance Management Toolkit series provides you with expanded best practices and automation tools to configure and deploy security settings for the following operating systems and applications:
· Windows Server® 2008
· Windows Server® 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
· Windows Vista® SP1
· Windows® XP Professional SP3
· 2007 Microsoft Office SP1
After deploying the security settings in your environment, monitor the settings by applying one or more of 26 Configuration Packs with the desired configuration management (DCM) feature of Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1.
· Get all the details about the toolkit series by visiting www.microsoft.com/securitycompliance.
· Download the Security Compliance Management Toolkit series.
· Preview the toolkit series and learn more about it through virtual labs and how-to videos by visiting www.microsoft.com/ssa
PingBack from http://windows2008security.com/?p=1060