Available Today! (Friday June 18th)
Exam 70-177: Microsoft Project Server 2010, Configuring
Test centers can be found here http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm
The test has been launched in English, and will now be localized into French, German, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Russian and Turkish
If you are a Microsoft Partner, you who will need this certification for the new Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management competency.
I’m taking the test on Monday… wish me luck!
Best of luck sir! Better you than me. =)
Good Luck! Can you say if the exam is multiple choice or is it task based. In other words, do you have to go thru the steps to answer question.
It is multiple choice.
How did you prepare for this exam? I always like to take a practice test (e.g. MeasureUp) beforehand, but I can't find a practice test out there yet.
No practice tests yet that I am aware of, as the test is brand new. To study:
1) Review the skills measured: www.microsoft.com/.../exam.aspx
2) Read the content up on TechNet: technet.microsoft.com/.../ee263909.aspx
3) Download the Project Server/SharePoint 2010 demo image and play play play: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx
4) Download the trial of Project Server 2010 and install/configure until you have it down pat: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx
5) It wouldn't hurt to download and review the Project Server 2010 Ignite training slides as well: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx
Microsoft 70-177 (TS: Microsoft Project Server 2010 Configuring) Certification Exam is of core importance both in your Professional life and Microsoft Certification Path. With Microsoft TS: Microsoft Project Server 2010 Configuring Certification you can get a good job easily in the market and get on your path for success. You can get Microsoft 70-177 Exam training tools like practice questions and answers at www.selfexamengine.com/microsoft-70-177.htm
please can you tell me how many questions one should expect the certification exam.