Help customers keep their virtualized environment more secure and compliant – while saving time and money.
The Beta for Virtual Machine Servicing Tool 3.0 is now available. This next version of the tool builds on the version 2.1’s functionality, adding powerful new features designed to streamline the process of keeping your offline virtual machines, templates and VHDs up-to-date with the latest operating system and application updates, without introducing vulnerabilities into your IT infrastructure. VMST 3.0 also automates servicing a Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V host clusters leveraging live migration.
Join the Beta for Virtual Machine Servicing Tool 3.0 and tell us what you think! Click here to download the Beta materials.
VMST 3.0 helps customers more effectively—and safely—manage the workflow of updating their offline virtualization environment. Using VMST 3.0, customers can now service:
· Offline virtual machines in a SCVMM library.
· Stopped and saved state virtual machines on a host.
· Virtual machine templates.
· Offline virtual hard disks in a SCVMM library by injecting update packages.
· Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V host clusters.
Carmen Summers | SCVMM Community Lead PM