under http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx you can find a lot of Virtual labs for:
1. Active Directory Deployment and Management Enhancements
2. Configuring a Highly Available iSCSI Target
3. Configuring Hyper-V over Highly Available SMB Storage
4. Getting Started with Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Replication
5. Implementing Storage Pools and Storage Spaces
6. Introduction to DirectAccess in Windows Server 2012
7. Introduction to IIS 8
8. Introduction to iSCSI Diskless Boot Deployment
9. Introduction to Windows PowerShell Fundamentals
10. What’s New in Windows PowerShell 3.0
11. Managing Branch Offices
12. Managing Network Infrastructure
13. Managing Windows Server 2012 with Server Manager and Windows PowerShell 3.0
14. Managing Your Network Infrastructure with IP Address Management
15. Online Backup Service
16. Using Dynamic Access Control to Automatically and Centrally Secure Data
When i click on the given link this error appears in the Middle Portion of the Web Page.
"404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."