Microsoft announced the release release of December update to the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide for Enterprises.
In addition to the PDF version of the Deployment Guide, an updated web edition will be released . The web edition provides all of the same content of the document version, as well as the following:
* Concise search and index features that filter search results to what you need from the Deployment Guide
* Auto expanding table of contents guiding you to the information needed
* Bookmark feature allowing you to reference back to a topic quickly
* Microsoft Translate technology and is available in approximately 30 languages
About the Deployment Guide
The Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide for Enterprises presents important deployment planning concepts and deployment procedures. The deployment guide is organized into the sections that provide specific types of information for specific types of deployment personnel in your organization.
Here is a quick overview of what you will find:
· Deployment Overview section. This material provides the high-level look at the deployment and organizational requirements to deploy Office 365. It has valuable information for your IT decision-makers, program managers, and technical implementation leads.
· Plan and Prepare sections. These sections describe the particular tasks and activities required to get ready and fully implement your Office 365 deployment. The tasks are generally presented in the order in which you address them during your deployment. Topics discussed in the Plan section generally reappear in the Prepare section with instructions for carrying out a task. The Plan and Prepare sections contain content that will interest specific types of technology experts in your organization.
· Migrate section. This section describes the tasks for moving your users’ mailboxes to the Office 365 environment so you can begin using the Office 365 as part of your production environment.