This is to give an idea of what new features, changes has made to CMAK till now for Longhorn Server. This list is not final and subject to change.
- In order to ease the profile authoring, separate wizard pages has been included for Vista profiles and Down-level profiles [WS03, XP, W2k].
- CMAK supports profile authoring with IPv6 configuration option
- SPAP and MS-CHAP authentication protocols has been removed from the list of available auth protocols for Vista profiles
- DDNS registration is now supported [option to add DNS suffix for the CM connection and to associate the IP address with m/c name]
- Quarantine solution through both NAP and RQS/RQC are supported.
- CM profile configuration files [cms/cmp] are mui compliant now so same CMAK (say from an English OS) can be used to make other language profiles (say German)
- No support for profile installation on Win9x
Dinesh Agarwal SDE RRAS, Windows Enterprise Networking
[This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.]