I will be at the ISF Congress in Monte Carlo from tomorrow on. If you are there as well and want to meet, drop me a mail
It is actually the first event since a long time I am just going to participate, not to hold any speeches
Launch of a new Conference Series
A new conference series has been launched. TakeDownCon (TDC) will bring together information security researchers and technical experts, both the brightest and darkest, from the corporate and government sectors to academic as well the underground, and make it into one of the world’s premier infosec event where the latest security threats are presented and debated, and vulnerabilities are disclosed and scrutinized. NOTE: TDC is highly technical, and only presentations that encompasses technical demonstrations will be accepted.
- TDC is more focused. Concentrates on Attack and Defense, from a technical perspective.
- Only technical presentations will be featured
- No policies and management issues will be discussed. Its about hacks, cracks et all.
- Relaxed and casual setting. No frills. No luxuries. Thus making it comfortable for all attendees.
-Highly technical THROUHGOUT the event. TDC targets ONLY the technical experts, engineers, researchers (aka hackers)
- Affordable. We designed TDC to be accessible to the masses. Knowledge acquisition should not be hindered by financial restraints. So we will be expecting a big crowd.
- There are also multiple training classes available pre-event.
TakeDownCon will make its debut in Dallas, TX from May 14 - 19, 2011.
The call for paper is open now. To submit a paper to be presented, please visit http://www.takedowncon.com/cfp