Microsoft Activation Center
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+84) 4 935 1053; Outside Vietnam: 603 7712 4671 http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/resources/vol/numbers.mspx
VLSC Support Contact
Tel: +65 6622 1235
* Guide to register and access your Volume Licensing portal (in Vietnamese): 120-111-52
* Volume Licensing activation support phone number (in Vietnamese)
Software Assurance customers and Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) users in Vietnam have long been asking for a local support number as well as Vietnamese speaking agent instead of calling abroad to a Singapore number.
We now have 2 numbers supporting Vietnam customers with different requirements:
120-111-52: SAB and VLSC - VLSC Site support - SA Benefits support - E-agreement customer support (specifically for electronic signing customers under VL programs like Select Plus, EA, OV) - Open Media Fulfillment enquiries
120-111-03: General supports and services line (has been launched previously) - Product Activation - How to buy - Product support
- MSDN/Technet - Microsoft Partner Program - Events and Promotions
* Signing EXE files demo (3M)* Signing CAB files demo (3M)
* How to activate training vouchers at VLSC (Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center)
* Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) User Guide download (9M) + Page 41: ACCESS SOFTWARE ASSURANCE BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
* Deploying an Exchange 2007 SP1 CCR Cluster on a Windows Server 2008 Failover Cluster on msexchange.org (3 parts)
Summary:- Add hard disks for database and logs to Node1 & Node2. Use Computer Management to initialize and format. Assign same drive letters. Create a folder path \Mailbox\SG1 on both nodes- Network cards: + menu Advanced/Advanced Settings: make sure Public is listed on the top+ Public NIC: uncheck IPv6+ Private NIC: no Default Gateway & DNS are needed. DNS tab: uncheck "Append parent suffixes..." and "Register...". WINS tab: uncheck "Enable LMHOSTS..." and select "Disable NetBIOS..."
- Installing the passive node:+ Just select "Passive CCR"+ If you encounter the error "This is not a passive node..." Just restart the passive node and reinstall.http://www.cgoosen.com/2009/02/exchange-2007-sp1-ccr-passive-node-installation-failure/
- How to Upgrade a Clustered Mailbox Server in a CCR Environment to Exchange 2007 SP1 or SP2 (using command line). When upgrading the Node2, you may encounter the error with the "Exchange Mail Submission" service. Just increase the Service Timeout by following http://exchange-2007.com/2009/12/16/exchange-2007-mail-submission-service-fail-to-start-after-sp2-installation/, then try to upgrade the Node2 again.
* Enabling Dynamic Memory in Hyper-V and the Dynamic Memory webcast
* Linux Integration Services v2.1 Now Available* Antivirus and Hyper-V
* Hyper-V poster download* VMworld: Is it a Scalability Issue to run Drivers in the Hyper-V Parent Partition? (Answer: No)* Processor Affinity and why you don’t need it on Hyper-V* Hyper-V at home* Disk2vhd v1.0 now available* How I Manage Servers in my House* Hyper-V and UPS* Windows XP Mode large scale deployment* Understanding High-End Video Performance Issues with Hyper-V* Booting Hyper-V R2 off a USB stick* Hyper-V Monitor Gadget* Hyper-V ActiveX RDP Control* Hyper-V Whitepapers / Guides (Live Migration configuration + Storage Performance)* Connecting a Smart Card to a Windows 7 virtual machine: use Device Manager to find the device driver name, then this URL to find a driver http://test.catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/DownloadInformation.aspx* Performing a “configuration only” export / import on Hyper-V* Scripts to Inventory Virtual Machines [Hyper-V]* Hyper-V Best Practice Analyzer* TechNet Wiki: Virtualization Portal