Enhance your Application Approval Process
The Microsoft Solution Accelerators team is pleased to announce that the Application Approval Workflow Solution Accelerator is now available for download!
· Download Application Approval Workflow
Application Approval Workflow (AAW) takes an application request submitted through the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Application Catalog and transforms it into a System Center 2012 - Service Manager service request, allowing flexible approval lists and activities.
· Synchronize Configuration Manager applications data into the Service Manager database.
· Monitor and transport Configuration Manager Application Catalog requests requiring approval to Service Manager and open a service request.
· Return the completed approval workflow status to Configuration Manager for handling.
· Allow administrators to define and maintain application selection criteria for specific applications or application groups and specific users or user groups.
· Track application approval service requests and view application catalog contents in Service Manager.
AAW extends your application approval process. End users can easily request applications on-demand directly through the Configuration Manager Application Catalog or via redirection from the Service Manager Self-Service Portal. Application requests requiring approval are routed to Service Manager where custom approver lists and activities can be configured based on user and application properties.
Download Microsoft Application Approval Workflow.
Already using Application Approval Workflow? We’d like to hear about your experiences. Please send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Microsoft System Center
Microsoft Solution Accelerators
Check out our other Solution Accelerators:
View our full catalog of Solution Accelerators.
Already using Solution Accelerators?
Tell us your story. Please send your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter!