I recently did an Exchange 2013 deployment at one of our customers and also integrated with ADRMS so I thought to outline the high level integration steps to assist others.
1. Verify Exchange Servers in Microsoft Exchange Security Groups OU contain your Exchange servers.
2. Modify the default AD RMS ACLs settings in order to allow Exchange to use AD RMS information protection capabilities. Perform the following steps on ADRMS server.
2. In order to provide encryption and decryption capabilities to Exchange 2013, you will need to configure the Security group to be used for the Super Users role in Exchange.
3. To enable Information Rights Management on the Client Access Servers (CAS)
4. Set OWA Mailbox Policy
5. The following command enables to IRM search and enable the licensing.
Read my favorites blogs:
Assigning File Share permissions using Power Shell
Disk Read Error when migrating virtual machine from one cluster to another
Designing a backup less Exchange 2010 Architecture
Appear Offline in Microsoft Office Communicator Server 2007
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Test cases
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Disaster Recovery