Microsoft NZ and ShareThePoint bring you "Office 365 and SharePoint 4 Schools Essentials" - Register now!
DescriptionThis one-day intensive course is an introduction for people who are new to SharePoint 2013 and want to use it for staff intranets, classroom sites, class blog sites, document management and student-parent collaboration.
Please refer to the attached PDF Flyer on this blog post for more information!
Target AudienceTrainer, End User, Project Manager, Knowledge Manager, Help Desk.
Morning Only (9am - 12.30pm): for people who need the introduction to using SharePoint, and what is possible.Afternoon also (9am - 5.00pm): for people who need to be able to configure the site, and introduce new processes.
NOTE: This course for SCHOOLS who have already deployed, or are close to deploying, Office365. When registering, please specify whether you wish to attend the HALF DAY (morning only), or the FULL DAY.
FREE places are limited to TWO per school. If registering more than TWO per school you will be required to pay $150+GST per person for the half-day session and $250 + GST per person for the Full day.
This course is also available as a private on-site course, where an instructor will come to your school and train up to 12 people in any or all of the modules listed. Please contact us for pricing.
Explore the Collaboration and Social features for staff and students to work together.
* Use My Site and Personal Profile* Use Discussion Boards for Collaboration* Add an Announcement or School Notice
Introduction to using lists, libraries and blog sites, for classroom collaboration. You will learn how to work with content, upload and view documents, and interact with a SharePoint site.
* Sort, Filter and Working with Content in Lists* Change Views on Lists and Libraries* Upload Documents* Create and Comment on Blog Sites
Make the most of tools you use daily and learn about integration points with SharePoint. Use OneNote and Lync along with other Office tools.
* OneNote* LYNC in Classrooms* Document Co-authoring* Export SharePoint Data* Integration with Outlook
Create a Staff Intranet and a classroom collaboration site.
* Modify a Site Collection * Create a Team Site for a Subject* Edit the Home Page A: Format Tab* Edit the Home Page B: Insert Tab* Inserting a Video* Changing the Site Icon* Changing Regional Settings
Use navigation to help people quickly and easily find the information they need.
* Navigation * Change the Quick Launch* Change the Top Link Bar (Global Navigation)
Create a school notices list, classroom list and contacts list as examples to manage information online and customise lists and views to meet your needs.
* Lists* Modify a List* Create a Pre-populated List* Create a Custom List* Delete a Column
Display your information such as school events, notices and documents on specific pages. Explore the use of SharePoint as a Knowledge Wiki.
* About Web Parts* Using Web Parts* Create a Page* Check In and Publish a Page* Create New Wiki Pages* Publishing Pages
Learn how to use SharePoint to effectively manage documents and images.
* Introducing Libraries * Working with Documents* Create a Document Library* Enable Document Versioning* Collect Feedback on a Document* Create a Picture Library