Come to one of our upcoming Windows 8 IT Camps in NZ. Learn about the new features and capabilities of Windows 8 that make migration, deployment, and management of tomorrow's environments easier for IT, while improving the end-user experience. Please bring along a PC to connect to our remotely-hosted labs.
At this event, you will get first-hand technical, hands-on experience with Windows 8 in the enterprise. Explore the new features of Windows 8 while you dive deep into key scenarios around management, deployment, security, desktop virtualisation, application development, side-loading, desktop recovery and mobility.
The agenda is below, but specifically there are 3 Hands On Labs for attendees during the day: • Sideloading Windows 8 Applications • Managing Windows 8 Applications with AppLocker • Creating Refresh Images
Get ready for this IT Camp by visiting the Windows 8 TechCenter to access in-depth technical resources and download the free Windows 8 Enterprise evaluation.
Register your seat today: Select one of our seven dates!
Overview of Windows 8
Deployment of Windows 8 – Part 1
1. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK)
2. Internet Explorer Administration Kit (IEAK)
Deployment of Windows 8 – Part 2
1. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
2. System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr)
1. Access to Windows
· Windows To Go (WTG)
· Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
· Client Hyper-V
2. Anywhere Productivity
· Folder Redirection
· User Experience Virtualization (UE-V)
· Application Virtualization (APP-V)
Windows 8 Apps
1. The Windows Store
2. Distributing Windows 8 Apps
· Windows InTune
3. Managing Windows 8 Apps
Recovery & Security for Windows 8
1. Recovery Features
· PC Refresh
· Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT)
2. Windows 8 Security
· Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
· Trusted Boot