We have just launched the worldwide availability of Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta.
You can sign up now at http://workspace.officelive.com with immediate access and no waitlist.
Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta is a free Web-based extension of Microsoft Office that enables people to access their documents online and easily share their work and collaborate with others:
• Store over 1,000 Microsoft Office documents and other files (500 MB available) in a password-protected location on the Internet and access them from almost any Internet-connected computer (full Firefox support for PC & Mac)
• View Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint or PDF documents, even if Microsoft Office is not on the computer you are using
• Keep Web-based lists (eg to-do lists, guest lists and wish lists) and ad hoc notes so that they are available when needed
Share and Collaborate With Others
• Share a single document or a collection of documents; you control who has access to the areas of your workspace
• Give editing or view-only rights to those with whom you share access, with full document versioning and time-stamping
• Track workspace activities with the new activity panel and receive notifications when changes are made in the workspace
• Use Microsoft SharedView beta to work with others in real time and share applications
Extend the Microsoft Office Experience
• Open and save files directly to your workspace from Microsoft Office XP, 2003 or 2007
• Automatically synchronise Contact, Tasks and Event lists with Outlook 2003 and 2007 so you are always up to date
• Export any workspace list to Excel to archive list content or simply take it offline
Sign up yourself and tell friends, family & colleagues to go to : http://workspace.officelive.com