Get on-the-go access to the latest insights featured on our Trustworthy Computing blogs.
Hello, this is Christopher Budd
I wanted to let you know that as part of our standard monthly bulletin release process we’ve released our security bulletins for January 2007.
· Microsoft Office (MS07-001)
· maximum severity rating of Important
· vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to run code in the context of the logged on user.
· Microsoft Office (MS07-002)
· maximum severity rating of Critical
· Microsoft Office (MS07-003)
· vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to to run code in the context of the logged on user.
· Microsoft Windows (MS07-004)
Finally a reminder that we’ll be doing our regular monthly Security Bulletin webcast on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada).
You can sign up for it here:http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032323262&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
*This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.*