Get on-the-go access to the latest insights featured on our Trustworthy Computing blogs.
Hello, this is Christopher Budd.
I wanted to let you know that as part of our standard monthly bulletin release process we’ve released our security bulletins for December 2006.
· Microsoft Windows (MS06-072)
· maximum severity rating of Critical
· vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to remotely take complete control of an affected system.
· Microsoft Visual Studios 2005 (MS06-073)
· Microsoft Windows (MS06-074)
· maximum severity rating of Important
· Microsoft Windows (MS06-075)
· Microsoft Windows (MS06-076)
· Microsoft Windows (MS06-077)
· Microsoft Windows (MS06-078)
I do want to note that we added a seventh update as part this release since we published the Advanced Notification last Thursday. We added MS06-078 which addresses two vulnerabilities in Windows Media Format, one of which we discussed in a posting last Thursday.
Finally a reminder that we’ll be doing our regular monthly Security Bulletin webcast on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada).
You can sign up for it here:http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032317233&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
*This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.*