Yesterday we held our first Premier Connect Event at Cardinal Place, London . It was good to see many of you there, thank you for making the time and we hope you found the day useful and informative. We are looking forward to establishing a regular Connect event where you can network with other customers, members of the Premier team and also other groups within Microsoft.
We are also planning to re-run this event in Scotland on 1st December and also in Manchester in January, so if you are interested in either of these events, please discuss with your TAM.
Thank you for the feedback we have received to date, please do keep it coming, particularly if you have any specific requests for future content.
Here is a sample of the comments we received following yesterday’s event:
“An extremely useful event put across in and informative and fun way. The subject matter was relevant and well thought through. This event was more strategy focused and less technology than previous events and this worked well”
“Very good day. Please do it again”
“ Overall a very good session, particularly as these topics relate directly to current project activities”
As promised, we will be posting the following content shortly (individual posts)
1. The Evolution of Premier, Nick Corrigan, Premier Director UK
2. A Service Orientated Approach, Simon Hall, Operations Consultant & Kirsty King, Service Delivery Manager for Telford & Wrekin Council
3. Consumerisation of IT video
4. Consumerisation of IT in the Enterprise, Peter Deane, Enterprise Architect
5. The Microsoft Product roadmap, John Noakes, Technical Strategist (very large file, will be posted 7/11/10).
We hope to see many of you at future events!
UK Premier Support.