More than 5,000 partners will descend upon New Orleans next week for the 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC). The conference, July 13-16 at the Ernest Morial Convention Center, will feature numerous Microsoft Online Services activities and sessions.
At WPC, partners can attend six breakout sessions, 27 interactive theater sessions, visit 12 Solution Showcase Partners, and hear Microsoft Online Services discussed in several executive keynote talks. In the following video, Damon Sununtnasuk, Product Manager on the Microsoft Online Services Partner Team, introduces the group’s presence at WPC.
If you’re attending WPC, be sure to stop by the Microsoft Online Services Booth (#445)
Following is a list of the Microsoft Online Services breakout sessions:
· S+S: Bringing it all together across MS Online Services, Partner Hosted and Windows Azure (SS001 | Monday July 13, 3:30- 4:30 PM| Room 217| and Tuesday July 14 , 5pm-6pm | Room 220-222)
Eron Kelly, Michael Maggs, Gretchen O'Hara, John Zanni talk about how partners can earn revenue in the services transformation.
· How to Scale your Business and Grow your Revenue with Microsoft Online Services (SS009 | Tuesday July 14, 2:00 - 3:00 PM | Room 217)
Stephan Schirrecker talks about building new revenue streams and extending reach though offering Microsoft Online Services as an addition to Partners’ existing software business.
· Turning Economic Challenges Into Business Opportunities using Microsoft Online Services (BP010 | Tuesday July 14, 3:30 – 4:00 PM | La Louisiane C)
Sassan Saedi talks about helping customers make the right choice and grow Partner business with Microsoft Online Services during this tough economic time.
· Online Services – Opportunities in the Enterprise (EPG 001 | Wednesday July 15, 5:00 – 6:00 PM | Auditorium B)
Peter Wihman, Daniel Bohm talk about building a business model with Business Productivity Online Services and the value to Enterprise customers.
· Finished Goods and OEM Authorized Distributor Strategy and Programs for the Next Year (LDS006 | Thursday July 16, 3:00 – 4:00 PM | Room 215-216 )
John Case, Dana Manciagli, Kenneth Rankin talk about Microsoft's vision and strategies, and discuss the innovations and programs coming to Partners in the coming year.
· Game Changing Technologies for ISVs (ISV002 | Thursday July 16 , 3:00 - 4:00 PM | Room 220-222)
Join Rob Craft to understand the business upside of Windows 7, the impact of Software-plus-Services on the Microsoft platform, and how Microsoft's developer tools, servers, and databases drive innovation and profitability.