To create an MX Record at yahoo.com
1. Sign in to your account at smallbusiness.yahoo.com.
2. In the section of your domain, click Domain Control Panel.
The Domain Control Panel of your domain opens.
3. Click Manage Advanced DNS Settings.
The Advanced DNS Settings page opens.
4. In the MX Records section, click Change MX Records.
The Change Your MX Records page opens.
5. In the Mailserver Hostname box, type or paste the MX record information provided by Microsoft Online Services (similar to Mail.Global.FrontBridge.com).
6. In the Priority box, select 10 to make this your highest priority MX record.
7. Click Submit.