To create an MX Record at GoDaddy.com
1. Sign in to your account at www.GoDaddy.com.
2. In the DOMAINS section, next to your domain name, click Details.
The Domain Manager - Domain Details page opens.
3. Under Total DNS, click Total DNS Control and MX Records.
The Total DNS Control Panel page opens.
4. In the MX (Mail Exchange) section, click Add New MX Record.
5. In the Host Name box, enter @.
6. In the Enter Goes To Address box, type or paste the MX record information provided by Microsoft Online Services (similar to Mail.Global.FrontBridge.com).
7. In the Priority box, select 0 to make this your highest priority MX record.
8. Leave the TTL box at the default setting.
9. Click OK.
With Exchange Online , in order to allow your domain to receive e-mail, you need to modify the Mail Exchange