1. Sign in to your account at www.dotster.com.
2. On the Account Management Control Panel, click the My Services tab.
3. In the DOMAIN TOOLS section, next to your domain name, click Manage Domain Services.
The Account Management page opens.
4. In the Other Services section, next to DNS Management, click Manage.
5. In the Add new MX record row, leave the Sub Domain box blank, enter 0 in the Priority box to make this your highest priority MX record, and then type or paste the MX record information provided by Microsoft Online Services (similar to Mail.Global.FrontBridge.com) in the Mail Server/MX box.
6. Click Update.
With Exchange Online, in order to allow your domain to receive e-mail, you need to modify the Mail Exchange