The new June25th release of the Operation Manager 2007 Security Guide is now available at the following URL:
New topics in this release:
· Role-Based Security in Operations Manager 2007
· Using Certificates with ACS in Operations Manager 2007
· Security Considerations for Agentless Management in Operations Manager 2007
· Web Console Security
· Appendix A - List of Operations
Updated topics in this release:
· Account Information
· Authentication and Data Encryption
Thanks for updating the security guide. I am trying to implement certificates for mutual authentication. I have imported the Root CA for the Mgmt Server and Agent and used the MomCertImport.exe on both servers. I restarted the agent and now I am getting this error in the event log:
event id: 21007
The OpsManager Connector cannot create a mutually authenticated connection to xxxx.com because it is not in a trusted domain.
Do you have any suggestions?