Check out the newly updated MOM 2005 resource kit. This was just recently released with improved support for MOM 2005 Service Pack 1. This is full of very useful tools for MOM users, such as management pack tools, product connectors, powerful troubleshooting utilities and very cool power tools.
You can get more information on the resource kit at: http://www.microsoft.com/mom/downloads/2005/reskit/default.mspx
This resource kit has been updated to support MOM 2005 SP1 and new tools have been added:
1. Alert to RSS Utility – Enable subscriptions to alert information via RSS.
2. DAS Role Update Utility – Tighten the security of MOM servers by removing the BUILTIN\Administrators group from the MOM Administrator role.
3. Computer Group Hierarchy Utility – Export and import the Computer Group Hierarchy, including using AD containers and hierarchy to create Computer Groups
4. Console Scope Utility – Automatically update Console Scope membership and mirror AD Security Group membership into console scopes.
5. Management Group Utility – List and cleanup Management Group membership data on individual agents.
6. MOM Remote Pre-requisite Checker – Verify the configuration of the services and ports required for agent installation and discovery.
7. Response Test Utility – Quickly test response scripts for minor errors from the command line, before finally saving them to an MP.
Finally its out, those power tools rock, RSS, console notifier and console scope utility :)
Can you please solve the issue with the Alerts Via RSS tool?
Have a look at Pete Weblog for more info: