Nice job team. WSUS 3.0 SP2 has released to Beta. You can get it by registering on Microsoft Connect
· Integration with Windows Server® 2008 R2
· Support for Windows 7® client
· Support for the BranchCache feature on Windows Server® 2008 R2
· New functionality lets you specify the approval deadline date and time.
· You can now apply a rule to all computers or to specific computer groups.
· This release provides improved handling of language selection on downstream servers. A new warning dialog appears when you download updates only for specified languages.
· The user interface is compatible between Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 for WSUS 3.0 on both the client and the server.
· Stability and reliability fixes for the WSUS server, such as support for IPV6 addresses greater than 40 characters.
· The approval dialog now sorts computer groups alphabetically by group name.
· Computer status report sorting icons are now functional in x64 environments.
· Fixed setup issues with database servers running Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008.
When visiting the MS Connect site i recieve the following error:
The content that you requested cannot be found or you do not have permission to view it.
If you believe you have reached this page in error, click the Help link at the top of the page to report the issue and include this ID in your e-mail: 1673c8ca-8f33-407b-b250-d58f24741b52
Try again today Nicholas and tell me if you still have issues. Do you have a Connect logon?