CorasWorks Workplace Workshop for SharePoint
CorasWorks will be offering a Free one day Workshop, Thursday, June 7 right in the heart of the city from 8:00-3:30. We believe in hands on learning, so we’ll give you a live connection to a SharePoint environment and you’ll:
· Learn how to easily add structure to your team sites to drive business value.
· See how modular software reduces "time to solution" and costs by 75%
· Leverage SharePoint to build powerful business applications without custom development
· Find out how to "snap together" applications into a flexible inter-connected Workplace
· Learn how to build management dashboards delivering valuable insight for your business decision makers
If you’d like to attend, drop me a line dkozma at corasworks dot net and I’ll take care of registering for you.
New York City SharePoint User Group
The other event is the New York Share Point User Group Meeting the evening of June 6. Perhaps you’re not using SharePoint yet or don’t feel you’ve explored the full potential of SharePoint? This would be the place to come to learn from others…..the networking opportunities here are huge!
To learn more about the SharePoint User Group or to register for the meeting, please visit the NYC SPUG website: http://www.sharepointusergroup.org/nyc.
I hope to see you at one or the other of these events. In the meantime, if there are any questions I can answer for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.