If you are planning to deploy Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008, join us for these informative deployments hands-on lab.
These sessions are provided at no cost to you, and cover the tools and best practices to ensure that your deployment goes as smoothly as possible.
Interested in Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Deployment?
Join us for a 2 Day Hands-on Lab
Location: Microsoft Corporation
201 Jones Rd., Sixth Floor
Waltham, MA 02451
See map and driving directions
Wednesday and Thursday, March 18th and 19th 2009Click here to register or call 877.673.8368 and reference Event Code 1032398717.
Wednesday and Thursday, April 22nd and 23rd 2009Click here to register or call 877.673.8368 and reference Event Code 1032398719.
Wednesday and Thursday, May 20th and 21st 2009
Click here to register or call 877.673.8368 and reference Event Code 1032398724.
Wednesday and Thursday, June 24th and 25th 2009
Click here to register or call 877.673.8368 and reference Event Code 1032398725.
Welcome and Registration – 8:30am Class Start – 9:00am
Wrap up and Prizes – 4:30pm
Register Today! Space is limited!
The advancements in security and reliability with Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 paired with the cost and operational efficiencies derived from the enhancements in deployment technologies make these operating systems the ideal choice for any enterprise.
From the perspective of an IT professional, Windows Vista and Server 2008 are easier to deploy and less expensive to maintain than any earlier version of the Windows client or server operating systems.
Join us for this two-day hands-on-lab and see the new features for yourself, including:
• Assess application compatibility via the Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT)
• Explore the readiness reporting capabilities of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) tool
• Migrate user files and settings via the User State Migration Tool (USMT)
• Explore the use of the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) Tools
• Perform Offline Servicing of Windows Images using ImageX and Package Manager
• Configure Windows Deployment Services
• Build Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 images via the Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT)
• LiteTouch Deployment (of Windows Vista and Server 2008) using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
• Advance Deployment Scenarios using the MDT Configuration Database
· ZeroTouch Deployment (of Windows Vista and Server 2008) using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
What is a hands-on-lab? These aren't your typical IT training class. They are delivered by Microsoft Field Technical Specialist with real world deployment experience. These hands-on labs are for experienced IT Pros who want to gain hands-on practice and experience with Microsoft’s Windows deployment technologies. You can expect to spend the majority of the time interacting with the deployment tools / technologies in your own virtual lab environment with a moderate level of instructor presentation.
Who Should Attend?
These courses are for IT Professionals and Technical Decision Makers who require a in-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s deployment technologies and tools.
Prerequisites? To get the most from this course, you will need to be familiar with the Windows desktop and server environment.
Register Today! This special, no charge training event will fill quickly and space is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft is a registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Review our Privacy Statement.