Follow Us on Twitter
On Tuesday, Microsoft Community Affairs and TechSoup hosted a webinar on Office 2010 for Nonprofits and Libraries.
Elliot Harmon, a staff writer for TechSoup Global, and Markus Weickenmeier, a product manager at Microsoft, led the presentation on Office 2010 and what it offers nonprofit organizations.
To download and view a recording of the webinar, click on the image below and save the file to a location on your computer, then open the saved file to view the recording (the recording is approximately 80 minutes in length and 22MB in size).
The webinar covered a variety of topics, including:
· Office Web Apps (if you watch nothing else, watch this!)
· Collaborating on shared documents via Windows Live SkyDrive and Microsoft SharePoint
· Some of Office 2010’s new features and functionality
· The Outlook Social Connector (a personal favorite)
· Sharing PowerPoint presentations over the web, and
· How eligible nonprofits can request Microsoft software donations through TechSoup
TechSoup has blogged about the webinar, and included resources to learn more and a link to their Community Forum, at http://bit.ly/officewebinar
Microsoft is committed to delivering relevant and accessible technology to nonprofits. We partner with TechSoup to deliver knowledge and resources to nonprofits around the world because we believe it is important to connect organizations directly with experts on products that are most commonly used and valued by nonprofits. We will post opportunities to participate in future webinars and other training opportunities here on the blog and via our twitter account, @msftcitizenship.