Hopefully you're already aware of the prize draw we're running at http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_partner_network_ireland/archive/2014/04/11/enter-to-win-an-xbox-one-or-a-dell-venue-8-pro.aspx
From today, however, we're giving even more chances to win prizes from the local team!
Now, when you take a Sales or Pre-Sales Specialist competency assessment on Lync 2013 or an Azure Technical Accreditation, you have the chance to enter a separate draw for a Toshiba WT310 Device or a Dell Venue 8 Pro. Take both courses and you’ll automatically gain an additional entry to win an XBox One with a 12-month XBox Live Subscription.
Here’s how to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is to successfully complete the following courses:
Step 2 Once you’ve completed the Accreditation, take a screenshot and email Shoshanna Hayden @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
So far, 10 Partners have completed the full Assessments to be eligible for the XBox One competition, so get started today to be in with a real chance to win.
This prize draw is open to all registered Microsoft Partner organisations on the island of Ireland. Winners will be announced through Partner Newsletter and through LinkedIn. Full T&Cs are available below.
Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promoter is Microsoft Ireland (Operations) Limited, of Building 3, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 (the “Promoter”). This promotion is open to anyone working for a organisation registered as a Microsoft Partner on the island of Ireland. Employees of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families.
2. TO ENTER: To enter this promotion, participants must enter by completing either (i) A Lync 2013 Sales Specialist or Pre-Sales Technical Accreditation as described at section 2.1, or (ii) An Azure Technical Accreditation as described at section 2.2. No purchase is necessary. Entry as a result of the Sales Specialist Accreditation, Pre-Sales Technical Specialist or Technical Accreditation Option constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 To enter using the Sales Specialist/Pre-Sales Specialist Accreditation Option, participants must take, complete and pass either the Communications Sales Specialist Accreditation Assessment available at https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath/LearningPath/DLPaths?trackId=173&rowId=374&trackPathId=5458 or the Communications Pre-Sales Technical Accreditation Assessment at https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath/LearningPath/DLPaths?trackId=122&rowId=705&trackPathId=6541 . Once completed, a screenshot must be sent to email@example.com. On receipt of this e-mail, participants will automatically receive one entry for the competition for each Accreditation Assessment passed. Completion will also automatically ensure entry into the competition at http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_partner_network_ireland/archive/2014/04/11/enter-to-win-an-xbox-one-or-a-dell-venue-8-pro.aspx.
2.2 To enter using the Azure Technical Accreditation Option, participants must take, complete and pass the Technical Assessment for using Azure for DataCenter Solutions available at https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath/LearningPath/DLPaths?trackId=313&rowId=702&trackPathId=8062 . Once completed, a screenshot must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. On receipt of this e-mail, participants will automatically receive one entry for the competition. Completion will also automatically ensure entry into the competition at http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_partner_network_ireland/archive/2014/04/11/enter-to-win-an-xbox-one-or-a-dell-venue-8-pro.aspx.
3. TIMING: The Lync Sales/Pre-Sales promotion will run from 19th May 2014 to 23rd May 2014. The Azure technical promotion will run from 19th May 2014 to 30th May 2014.
4. PRIZE: At the end of each Promotion period, 1 qualifying entrant will be awarded Toshiba WT310 Device. An additional 1 qualifying entrant per Promotion will be awarded a Dell Venue 8 Pro Device (the “Prizes”).
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: At the end of each Promotion period, the Promoter will review all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will award a Prize by randomly choosing a winner from the pool of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of the Promoter, within five (5) days after the first attempt, an alternative winner will be selected. Winners will be announced on a monthly basis through the Microsoft Ireland Partner Newsletter, the Microsoft Ireland LinkedIn Group and through the twitter handle @MSPartnersIRL.
6. PRIZE: A maximum of four Prizes will be awarded in connection with this promotion. Participants who have been awarded a Prize are not eligible to win additional Prizes. The Prize may not be exchanged for any other item nor redeemed for cash value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be sent to the address of the winner, as provided to the Promoter. The Prize may be considered a taxable benefit and winners will be directly responsible for accounting for any tax liability arising on their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to determine which of the Prizes shall be awarded to the winner.
7. EXCLUSIONS: The Prize alone will be awarded to each winning participant and does not include any of the following which will be the responsibility of the winner:
(i) any connection or set-up costs associated with the Prize; (ii) any account subscription or data costs incurred in connection with the use of the Prize; or (iii) any associated costs incurred to a service provider.
8. USE OF DATA: By participating in the promotion, you agree that any personal data provided may be processed by the Promoter for administration of the promotion. The Promoter will not make any further use of any personal data submitted as part of the promotion without the express permission of the relevant participant(s). Details of participants who are awarded a Prize will be available by writing to: Microsoft Ireland (Sales, Marketing and Services Group) Building 3, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18. Participants agree that, if awarded a Prize, the Promoter may use their names for reasonable promotional purposes in connection with the promotion.
9. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or this promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.