We are delighted to launch the 2012 Microsoft Ireland Partner of the Year Awards. Below are the award categories and criteria. The Irish Partner Award Winners will be announced at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) taking place in Toronto Canada from July 8th to July 12th 2012. Following this announcement the Irish partner Award Winners will be included in all Microsoft Ireland Partner communications (Partner newsletter, Partner Blog and Partner Twitter), customer newsletters and Microsoft social Media outlets. If you have any questions relating to the awards please leave a comment on this blog and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
The Microsoft Ireland Partner of the Year Awards for 2012 & Award Criteria:
1. Microsoft Ireland Partner of The Year 2012
2. Microsoft Ireland Client Business Group Partner Of The Year
3. Microsoft Ireland Application Platform Partner Of The Year (New for 2012)
4. Microsoft Ireland Server & Tools Business Group Partner Of The Year
5. Microsoft Ireland Information Worker Partner Of The Year
6. Microsoft Ireland Voice and Unified Communications Partner Of The Year 2012 (New for 2012)
7. Microsoft Ireland Dynamics Business Group Partner Of The Year 2012
8. Microsoft Ireland Cloud Partner Of The Year (New for 2012)
9. Microsoft Ireland Partner Sales Professional Of The Year 2012
10. Microsoft Ireland Partner Excellence in Customer Service Award 2012
11. Microsoft Ireland Small Business Partner of the Year Award 2012
The Microsoft Ireland Partner Team.
What is the qualification process, criteria around awards ?
Hi Andrew - thanks for the comment. Each Irish Partner Award has specific criteria around it that must be met. Details of the criteria are outlined in bullet points under each of the awards above. At the end of June a Microsoft Panel will choose the award winners based on the above criteria. I hope that answers your question.
Please feel free to ask any further questions - happy to help.
Many thanks - Aoibheann.