Windows Phone and Microsoft Office 365
Ready for business right out of the box!
Now more than ever businesses need to improve productivity, be more efficient with their time, and respond quickly to customers’ needs to stay competitive. Connecting Windows Phone to Microsoft Office 365 can help your company affordably improve communication and sharing of information or content, whether in the office or on the go.
Windows Phone is uniquely designed to bring together what you care about most. It is the only phone with Outlook Mobile and Office Mobile built in that works seamlessly with Office 365 email, instant messaging, and team sites. Experience Office 365 through these user-friendly mobile clients:
• Microsoft Outlook Mobile for email, calendar, contacts, and tasks
• Microsoft Office Mobile for viewing, editing, and commenting on Office documents
• Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Mobile for sharing documents on team sites Organize work, connect with people, and get things done faster with seamless email, instant messaging, and document sharing on Office 365.
• Experience the fastest setup to Office 365 on the Windows Phone
• Get things done faster with email, calendar, contacts, and tasks through Outlook Mobile
• Reach coworkers in real time with voice, instant messaging, SMS, or email
Stay organized and connected
Organize work, connect with people, and get things done faster with seamless email, instant messaging, and document sharing on Office 365.
Act on the latest information
Enable workers to respond to business needs faster by giving them anywhere access to colleagues, contacts, and latest documents on Office 365.
• Access and share important information with clients and partners
• Keep documents up-to-date with Office Mobile
• Manage your team’s important documents online by using SharePoint Workspace Mobile to ensure that the latest versions are always at hand
Protect your business information
Help protect information with password policies and remote wiping capability while retaining documents synced and stored on Office 365.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities with Windows phone and 0365 training please feel free to contact David Fitzgerald on email@example.com