Join us for this FREE webinar on Monday, 25 November 2013, at 12:00 PM (Singapore time).
Due to its popularity in May earlier this year, we are once again offering the webinar “What Nonprofit Executive Staff Need to Know About Social Media”.
The foundation of a successful online communications and fundraising campaign is built upon a well-designed, well-written website and e-newsletter, as well as a clear understanding of how social media have fundamentally changed how organizations engage and inspire supporters and donors.
The content of this webinar is specifically tailored for executive staff in the nonprofit sector, particularly those who may be skeptical or unclear of the value of social media. The webinar will:
• Demonstrate the value of social media to increase online fundraising and online brand recognition.
• Discuss how much time successful social media communications require, and consequently highlight the need to modify job descriptions of development and communications staff.
• Illuminate how social media success requires professional experience or training in online communications and fundraising.
• Put forward a minimal budget to be successful on the Social Web.
• Examine the need to create a social media policy.
• Present a system to track Return on Investment (ROI).
• Discuss the urgent need to prepare for the Mobile Web.
We look forward to having you join us for this FREE webinar on Monday, 25 November 2013, at 12:00 PM (Singapore time).
This webinar series is being delivered by Heather Mansfield, principal blogger at Nonprofit Tech for Good, as part of Microsoft Citizenship’s regional Tech4Good programme.