In this blog post series I will share MEA Applications of the month for Microsoft Windows 8 (W8) Devices, Windows Phone 8 (WP8) Devices and Xbox, these applications were selected by real application users, you will find a short description about each application as a why question this application was selected, then from where you can download it,
Oct 2013 Apps of the Month can be found here.
Nov 2013 Apps of the Month can be found here.
Jan 2014 Apps of the Month can be found here.
Feb 2014 Apps of the Month can be found here.
Applications selected as MEA Apps of Feb 2014 month are as follows:
Ever wondered where you took all your great photos? Or want to know where one specific photo was shot? No problem with GeoPhoto!
This app allow you to view all your geotagged pictures on Nokia HERE maps and have a SkyDrive support (view your SkyDrive-pics on the map)
From Where to download?
This is the ideal app for someone that needs a quick assisted workout, this is the app for you.
You can chose the length and type of the exercise, and follow the videos.
To track Microsoft stock performance & any other stocks,
The MarketWatch Windows phone app delivers real-time market data and quotes, breaking markets and business news and analysis, and investing advice throughout the day.
- Latest markets, finance and business news from MarketWatch
- Market data center updated in real time
- Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and charts
- Speech recognition for hands-free listening: tell your Windows phone to read you the latest MarketWatch headlines and stories, news on a company, or the latest quote for a stock
- Customizable Watchlist – track your stocks and see related MarketWatch stories
- Save and share articles
WP8, W8: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/marketwatch/7ddf0001-00ec-4617-84ef-cdae92b65ab4
Greate British Chefs:
Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies. Great cooking personifies a lot of what I inspire for; innovation, perfection and devotion. This app really brings together all the element for me to indulge in my favorite past time. It has great design layout, easy interface, great visuals. Its everything that W8 app should be…..
· 320 recipes sorted by chef, filter and theme
· Stunning HD photography
· Chef and restaurant profiles
· Over 100 instructional videos
· Informative articles delivered straight to the app
· Build up and share your shopping list by recipe or aisle
· Pin, print and Share your favorite recipes
· You can now "favourite" up to 250 recipes
Enjoy these great application and keep tuned for next month applications.