Microsoft MEA CoEx is now hiring “Developer Evangelist” position the mission of the role is engaging the broad community of developers and driving excitement around Microsoft developer tools and Microsoft platform technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills to large, demanding technical audiences.
• A blend of passion, optimism, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity
• Demonstrated track-record of developer community involvement
• Preferred qualifications include Computer Science/Engineering or related degree, 10+ years of hands-on developer experience
• Demonstrated hands-on software development experience with current and emerging web technologies is required
• Demonstrated hands-on software development experience with current and emerging Windows platform technologies, the .NET Framework and Visual Studio + other Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, BizTalk Server, SharePoint, Smart Clients, Microsoft Office, etc.
• Experience with multiple, current programming languages
• Experience using non-Microsoft technologies (PHP, Flex/Flash, Linux, Eclipse, Java, Ruby a HUGE plus
• Experience with or knowledge of future Microsoft developer technologies a plus
• Microsoft certifications (MCSD, MCT, MCSE, etc.) a plus
Its good to see microsoft job in centre of expertise.... but it would have been better where this job is offered meaning locn and whether is open for foreigners......................