Last week, we announced a program for Web Professionals called WebsiteSpark. This is targeted to Web development and design companies with up to 10 employees and will give you a lot of good stuff:
· Microsoft Web design and development tools , including three licenses of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition, two licenses of Microsoft Expression Web 3, and one license of Microsoft Expression Studio 3.
· Four processor licenses for production usage of Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 or R2 (when available) and four processor licenses for production usage of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Web Edition.
· A third-party premium Website control panel (DotNetPanel).
Participating companies will also receive the following professional support and training:
· Two technical support incidents per company.
· Access to community support through connections with Network Partners, Hosting Partners and peers with complementary services and technologies.
· Unlimited access to technical managed newsgroups on MSDN.
· Unlimited program support for non-technical issues.
Find more information at the WebsiteSpark web or follow the conversation on Twitter