Just exploring the features of Office 365? Wondering if it’s right for your business? Trying to determine what’s involved in migrating to Office 365? Let’s learn it free from Microsoft Virtual Academy to gain better understand the Microsoft Office 365. This free training will cover the modules as below:
1) Microsoft Office 365 for IT Pros This module provides a perspective of the overall value Office 365 provides to modern organizations in terms of productivity, access, familiarity, security, control and reliability. This module will help IT Pros better understand the options and advantages organizations have by taking this approach.
2) Deploying Clients For Office 365 This module helps IT Pros understand the Client requirements (both software and hardware) then provides some detail on Office Professional Plus, including a live that illustrates the difference between managed and unmanaged deployments. This module will help IT Pros truly recognize all the considerations when planning for Office Professional Plus.
3) Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Automation Using Windows PowerShell This Module provides a useful update of Office 365 Administration functionality exposed through PowerShell interfaces. This module also provides insights on User Management, License Assignment, Security Group Management, Domain Management and Admin Role Assignment through PowerShell.
4) Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions This module covers the different identity options organizations have with Office 365. The module explains the Identity Architecture, describes how federated authentication works and walks through several deployment scenarios.
5) Microsoft Office 365 Directory Synchronization This modules provides a detailed overview of Directory Sync, including who it was built for, what it does for IT Pros and their users and when to use it. Throughout the module there are best practices shared for using Directory Sync, requirements, answers to common questions and coming features.
Click here to attend the FREE training for Microsoft Office 365 now!