If you are an Office 365 customer with a Midsize (M) plan you are eligible for a 30% discount on new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional licenses.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online alongside your Office 365 empowers your teams to engage more effectively with your customers. This combined power of customer relationship management (CRM) with already-familiar Microsoft Office tools helps your employees achieve goals across sales, marketing, social, and customer care.
So if you are considering empowering you staff with the best service to go with Office 365 - CRM Online - now is a good time to onboard.
How to buy
1. Open a browser and navigate to http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/offers/CRMM.aspx. This opens a page with information about the discount and, in the lower right corner, an option to "Buy Now" (the blue box).
2. When ready click Buy Now and you'll be taken to the Office 365 login page. You'll need to login with the credentials of the Office 365 administrator in your organisation.
The minimum number of licenses (5) is preset, as well as the already discounted license price.
If you input a license amount lower than the minimum number of licenses (5) you'll get an error message
If you input a number higher that the maximum number of licenses you'll get an error message.
3. When decided on the amount of licenses you want to buy, click Check Out to proceed with the order.
4. Provide or confirm address info and VAT number if applicable.
5. Review the order.
6. Sign the Legal Agreement.
7. Choose the payment frequency and payment type of your choice
8. Finally click Place Order
The above offer is for Office 365 customers with an M (Midsize) plan. See the full set of terms and conditions below.
Please note we have a similar offer to existing Office 365 customers with an E3 or E4 plan (40% discount for purchases of 50 licenses or more). Click here to read more about the offer for E3/E4 customers
Details for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for Office 365 M Customers:
Offer terms and conditions:
Office 365 + Microsoft Dynamics CRM - link
Super blogpost: http://www.crmblog.dk/post/2013/12/19/Spar-mellem-30-40-pa-f248;rste-ars-licens-til-MS-CRM.aspx
It's soo easy - thank you!