Irving, TX Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:00AM – 5:00PM Irving Convention Center 500 W Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX 75039
FREE EVENT Seating is limited, so register today.
NOTE: To participate in the Hands-on sessions during the day, please plan to bring your own Hyper-V capable laptop. You’ll build a dual-boot lab environment that you can take back to your shop after the event to continue your learning experience! Minimum recommended specifications include:
· x64 processor with Intel-VT or AMD-V technology
· 4GB RAM
40 GB of free disk space
Join us for the Microsoft Cloud Summit 2012
Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Windows Azure are some of the most exciting new product offerings this year for transforming your datacenter into private, public and hybrid clouds. Together, these products provide you with the unprecedented ability to easily provision, manage, scale and delegate IT resources in a manner that directly supports current and evolving business requirements – are you ready for What's Next in IT?
Join Microsoft's team of cloud experts as we share with you the tools, techniques and technologies you'll need to take your datacenter to the next level! At the Microsoft Cloud Summit 2012 you will learn how to:
· The latest services and features as part of our Windows Azure IaaS offerings
· Install Hyper-V 3.0 in Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate
· Configure virtual machines to support even the most demanding application workloads
· Live migrate running virtual machines and storage with zero downtime
· Use System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager to build private clouds to manage pools of datacenter resources across Hyper-V, VMware and Xen
· Define profiles and templates to standardize and accelerate provisioning of new resources
· Delegate access to securely manage IT resources within private clouds
· Use System Center 2012 App Controller to provide a common self-service experience to application owners across private and public clouds
· … and MUCH MORE!
· x64 compatible processor with Intel-VT or AMD-V technology
· 4 GB RAM
· 40 GB of free disk space
Seating is limited, so reserve your space today and join us for the most important technical training sessions you'll attend all year - the Microsoft Cloud Summit 2012.
Microsoft Cloud Camp 2012 – IT Pro Track Agenda ** 8:00am Check-in Opens (bring your confirmation!) 8:45am Welcome and Kick-Off 9:00am Introducing the Windows Azure Spring Release by Scott Guthrie, Microsoft CVP for Windows Azure, Developer Platform 10:30am Break 10:45am Session 1: Windows Azure Virtual Machines (IaaS) 11:45am Lunch 1:15pm Session 2: What’s New in Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate and Hyper-V v3 2:15pm Break 2:30pm Session 3: Building and Managing Private Clouds with System Center 2012 3:30pm Break 3:45pm Session 4: Hands-on Lab: Configuring Hyper-V 3.0 in Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate 4:45pm Prizes and Wrap-up ** This agenda is subject to change – please check back often for new and updated information.