Building Communications Enabled Software for
Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and
December 10th – 11th
Clarity Consulting Training Center, Chicago, IL.
Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and the R2 platform SDKs were announced at PDC2008 on October 27, 2008.
Invite your ISVs, SIs and customers to this training to get hands on experience developing with the OCS 2007 R2 SDKs and access to the private Beta months before release.
Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Exchange 2007 provide a powerful Unified Communications solution for presence, IM, voice, video, conferencing and messaging. As a software based solution for Unified Communications, OCS 2007 R2 and Exchange 2007 also provide a powerful platform for developing communication and messaging enabled software.
This Unified Communications platform allows enterprises and ISVs to build solutions that provide:
· Contextual Collaboration: Solutions that integrate Office Communicator 2007 presence, click to communicate features including IM, voice, video and conferencing communications and integrated application context.
· Business Process Communication: Using IM and voice communication (including text to speech and speech recognition) to expedite human interaction with business processes.
· Anywhere Information Access: Providing convenient and secure access to information using IM and voice for mobile users.
About the Training:
The Developer Platform Evangelism team and the Unified Communications Platform Team are excited to provide this intensive developer training to our ISV partners, SI partners and customers as part of the UC R2 Metro program.
This two day event is deeply technical and is geared towards experienced software developers and solution architects that are interested in developing solutions that leverage Office Communications Server 2007 and or Exchange 2007.
Topics covered include:
· Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Exchange 2007: A Platform for Communications Solutions
· Office Communications Server 2007 R2: Under the Hood for Developers
· Adding IM, Voice and Video Communication to Your Applications with OC 2007 R2
· Exchange 2007 SP1 Web Services: Unified Communications Development for Exchange
· Building Services that Enable Presence and IM Communication with OCS 2007 R2
· Building Services that Enable Voice Communication with OCS 2007 R2
· Windows Workflows that Talk and IM with OCS 2007 R2
· Unified Communications R2: Architecture & Deployment for Developers
Familiarity with Office Communications Server 2007, Office Communicator 2007 and Exchange 2007 is not required for this event.
Familiarity with Visual Studio 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 is required.
By participating in this training, your company will be provided access to the private beta of Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and the R2 platform SDKs under NDA.
To register your customer for this event, follow these steps:
1. Send the attached customer ready invite.
2. Nominate your customer for the Metro program using the attached ISV/SI or Customer ready process.
3. Ask your customer to login to the Metro Portal and follow this link to the Unified Communications R2 Platform Metro Training Event in Chicago on 12/10-12/11.
The Microsoft Registration team will contact your customer to confirm their registration.
Space is limited for this event and registration is reserved on a first come, first served basis.
If you have questions about OCS 2007 R2 or Exchange 2007 development, please contact Chris Mayo, Unified Communications Technical Evangelist.
If you have questions about this training event, please don’t hesitate to contact the Microsoft Registration team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PingBack from http://mstechnews.info/2008/10/office-communications-server-r2-training-session-in-chicago/