New features :
- Allow to generate also automatically and periodically MBV reports by creating a Windows Scheduled Task
- Group now the MBV reports per targeted BT group
- Display an exclamation mark in node for MBV Reports having Red Warnings
- Use now File Notification Services to detect new or deleted MBV reports in monitored output folder
- Allow to generate manually MBV reports by running in hidden mode the console version of MBV (BTSDBCOLLECT.EXE)
- Create nodes list corresponding to generated MBV reports found in the monitored output folder
- For each MBV report node, sub nodes are created to represent each section of an MBV report
- Allow to access directly to a MBV report Section like the "Warnings" one
- For each selected section node, right view in the MMC show the corresponding MBV report section in HTML format
I get this error message when importing MSI to BizTalk, after installing MVB:
"Failed to load Group [DKCPH-BIZEXTR2:BizTalkMgmtDb] data providers.
Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints. (System.Data)
To be honst, I don't see a clear link for the moment between MBV and this error message you have.
Did you install MBV MMC snap-in or just run MsgBoxviewer.exe ?
If you install MBV snap-in, did you run it in its own console or did you try to integrate both Biztal Admin console and MVV MMC snap-in ?
Hi JP, i have one questions for you, i wanna know if there is any way to send the MBV Report via email to multiples email´s address, thanks!
I don't provide this possibility natively but Richard Hallgren wrote an interesting post about that using the console version of MBV :
Let me know if itis valuable for you