I showed both of these off to a set of customers last week and they seemed pretty impressed.
1. Excel 2007 Guide: Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 interactive command reference guide
2. Word 2007 Guide: Word 2003 to Word 2007 interactive command reference guide
3. PowerPoint 2007 Guide: PowerPoint 2003 to PowerPoint 2007 interactive command reference guide
4. Outlook 2007 Guide: Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 Interactive Command Reference Guide
5. Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats
6. Access 2007 Guide: Access 2003 to Access 2007 interactive command reference guide
These are a set of guides that mimic the Office 2003 interface
And then show you where the command is in the new user interface.
The second tool is the Search Commands download from Office Labs
It’s a search bar but for office commands – type in what you’re looking for and it will find it for you.