Microsoft Solution Accelerators Team is pleased to announce the release of the Windows Vista Hardware Assessment 2 (WVHA) at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference on July 10. This new tool allows partners and corporate customers to quickly inventory their network environment and accelerate the deployments of Windows Vista and 2007 Microsoft Office.
The Windows Vista Hardware Assessment solution accelerator is an inventory, asessment, and reporting tool that will find and determine if computers on a network are ready to run Windows Vista or the 2007 Microsoft Office system.
This new release incorporates feedback from many Microsoft partners and customers and includes new capabilities including
· 2007 Microsoft Office hardware assessment
· Active Directory filtering via organizational units
· Inventory by network subnet
· SNMP discovery
· Import list of computers to analyze from management products or text files
· Localized versions available in French, German, Japanese, Korean, LATAM Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese