Another Solution Accelerator is in the house. Check out the details!
The Malware Removal Starter Kit
The Malware Removal Starter Kit, the newest Solution Accelerator from Microsoft, provides IT professionals with free, tested guidance and tool recommendations to help combat malware attacks and restore infected systems—so users can safely get back to work.
Using the Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE), the Malware Removal Starter Kit gives customers the ability to discover malware by performing a thorough offline scan of their computers.
Once malware is located and identified, administrators can quickly remove it from infected PCs with a number of free anti-malware tools, like the Malicious Software Removal Tool from Microsoft.
Questions Addressed by the Kit
· What are the keys to a reliable, effective response plan to remedy malware outbreaks?
· How do I build a bootable CD that lets me perform offline virus scans?
· How can I discover and remove viruses and other malware hiding in the operating system?
· How does the Malware Removal Starter Kit augment Microsoft’s anti-malware strategy?
The Malware Removal Starter Kit is:
· Effective: Enables you to uncover malware that’s difficult to expose.
· Flexible: Lets you use the best approach for the specific problem you’re facing.
· Reliable: Provides guidance that is thoroughly tested by Microsoft security experts.
· Simple: Describes a solution that is easy to configure and use.
· Free: The kit is a free download from TechNet.