From July 2008 in Orlando -- this was the first of three breakout sessions on DPM2007.
This session covers:
- Installing the DPM Server - Configuring the DPM Server disk and tape - Deploying DPM agents from the administration console - Setting up Data Protection - Recovering Data
- Installing the DPM Server
- Configuring the DPM Server disk and tape
- Deploying DPM agents from the administration console
- Setting up Data Protection
- Recovering Data
Click here to watch - Technical Introduction of DPM2007
originally posted on the TechNet Spotlight ... thanks guys !!!
PS> I slowed down my blogs and outreach this summer, but will kick back in as August winds down.
I am headed to India in September to hang-out with the DPM development team -- so look for lots of camcorder coverage next month.
Planned Podcasts include any-point-in-time restores of SQL Server 2008, and previews of the very cool features in DPM 2007 SP1 coming this fall.
XboxDad has new articles coming out. And I've put a few new entries on my personal blog, as well.
So, if you haven't already unsubscribed due to lack of activity - please stay tuned...
As always -- thanks for reading.
PingBack from http://blogs.msexchange.org/silva/2008/09/02/a-bunch-of-teched-videos/