The new Action Packs for Partners are being distributed to subscribers and include the following Microsoft goodness:
• Windows Vista Business • Microsoft® Office Enterprise 2007 • Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 • Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager • Microsoft Office Visio® 2007 • Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2007 • Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 • Microsoft Expression® Web
• Windows Vista Business
• Microsoft® Office Enterprise 2007
• Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
• Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
• Microsoft Office Visio® 2007
• Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2007
• Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007
• Microsoft Expression® Web
Other related information on this front:
SBSC Add-On Kit
Small Business Specialist (SBSC) “add-on” kit will be available in the March timeframe (for free). SBSCs will automatically receive this kit.
Announcing the "I'm Ready" competition where partners who have installed their action packs can answer 10 questions on either Windows Vista or the 2007 Microsoft Office System and be in with a chance of winning a stylish USB Flash Drive!
To Enter check out: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/launchtalk
For Resale Copy of SBS 2003 R2: When you use the Small Business toolkit (soon to be updated with Office, Vista and Mobile and complete five assessments, you can earn a free resale copy of SBS 2003 R2. For more details, go to: https://partner.microsoft.com/
Vista Ultimate Upgrade offer (Windows Anytime Upgrade): Action Pack subscribers can upgrade to Vista Ultimate for $139 (USD) – per license. Visit www.WindowsAnytimeUpgrade.com/maps to learn more.
2007 Microsoft Office System and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Partner Sales Tool
The launch of the 2007 Microsoft Office system and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 present a significant opportunity for Microsoft partners. This Reseller Toolkit helps partners articulate product benefits and packaging and licensing offers. To learn more and download this tool, go to: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/resellertoolkit.
Office Ready OPK
Note: At the time the January Action Pack was produced, the 2007 Microsoft Office Ready Master Kit (OPK) was not finalized for distribution. This product will be included in the April, 2007 Action Pack. Partners can contact their local Distributor and receive an OPK now!. And until April 1, 2007, Partners only have to pay shipping & handling costs. After April 1, 2007, the cost to receive the OPK from a Disti will be approximately $250 (USD), plus shipping & handling - so get those orders in quickly! :-)
The link to the upgrade page doesn't seem to work.... www.WindowsAnytimeUpgrade.com/maps redirects to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/ which doesn't give a clue how to get the upgrade?
Is this a page that will work once the Packs are out?
Thanks I'm chasing the relevant person about that dead link....