1. The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited (ACN 002 589 460) of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.
2. The MVA Hero t-shirt offer is available to any person resident in Australia who is sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of entry and who have registered for the MVA Hero Campaign (Entrant). Employees of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3. To participate in the offer, the Entrant must be one of the first 2000 Entrants to sign up to the MVA Hero Campaign, and provide their real and current name, email address and postal address (Entry).
4. The first 2000 participants to complete the requirements in clause 3 above will 1 x MVA Hero T-Shirt, valued at $8.35, within 4-6 weeks (Reward). Each Eligible Participant is only entitled to one (1) Reward.
5. If the promoter is unable to supply the Reward, the promoter reserves the right to supply another reward of greater or equal value.
6. Each person who chooses to accept this t-shirt offer and has completed all required fields in the above registration form will be sent a t-shirt by mail to the address you specify in the form above, while stocks last. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive the t-shirt.
7. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for the Reward being damaged or lost in transit.
8. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
9. Failure by the promoter to exercise any of its rights contained within these terms and conditions at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Participant agree and consent to the promoter, without compensation to the participant, using the results competed course for marketing via its social media channels for promotional purposes. The promoter however warrants that the results used for such purposes will not contain any of the Eligible Participant’s personal information, as that term is defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).