1. The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited (ACN 002 589 460) of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.
2. The MVA Hero t-shirt offer is available to any person resident in Australia who is sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of entry and who have registered for the MVA Hero Campaign. Employees of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) (Eligible Participant).
3. To participate in the offer (Entry), the Entrant must
a. Sign up to the MVA Hero Campaign, and provide their real and current name, email address and postal address;
b. Be one of the first 200 Eligible Participants to complete all of the required MVA courses under the desired Badge title; and
c. Email a screenshot, containing at least the “100% complete” icon, course name and username, for each completed MVA course to email@example.com.
4. Only courses completed between Tuesday 2 September 2014 and 17 October 2014 are eligible (Offer Period). In exchange for completing the requirements in clause 3 above, the first 200 completed participants for each badge will receive one (1) MVA Hero figurine that corresponds to the completed badge, valued at $5, within 4-8 weeks of sending screenshots (Reward). Each Eligible Participant is only entitled to one (1) Reward per badge, for a total of six (6) rewards. There is a total of two hundred (200) MVA Hero figurines available per badge.
5. If the promoter is unable to supply the Reward, the promoter reserves the right to supply another reward of greater or equal value.
6. No responsibility is accepted for Screenshots not received by the promoter.
7. All Screenshots are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Eligible Participant.
8. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for the Reward being damaged or lost in transit.
9. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
10. Failure by the promoter to exercise any of its rights contained within these terms and conditions at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Participant agree and consent to the promoter, without compensation to the participant, using the results competed course for marketing via its social media channels for promotional purposes. The promoter however warrants that the results used for such purposes will not contain any of the Eligible Participant’s personal information, as that term is defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
12. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. All participants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the promoter in writing.
15. The promoter assumes no responsibility, and the participant releases the promoter from responsibility, for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the participant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an participant’s error, any technical problem (including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferral of, or theft of, data), whether caused by the participant, or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any participant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.