Going to Microsoft TechEd North America 2011 in Atlanta this May? If so, we’d like to invite you to an afternoon of discussions with our Microsoft staffers about Windows Server, the Cloud, and Community. We’ve got some plans we’d like to share with you and we need your feedback.
The discussions are scheduled for Wed., May 18 at the same venue as TechEd. Interested? Email ICABnom@microsoft.com to join us.
Here’s what we’ll be discussing:
For Windows Server:
· TechNet innovations that reduce your search time
· Build/print your own custom books
· Dynamic offline documentation
For the Cloud:
· Integrated, contextual Help strategy in the Cloud
· Differentiated Help experiences based on your role, experience level, and/or custom preferences
· Help content aggregated from various sources and surfaced directly in the console UI based on state, current task, etc.
· How willing/trusting are you to take action on content that you find in wikis/on other communities?
· What are your needs when it comes to community?
Joe Davies, on behalf of Brooke Chapman, Senior Program Manager, Server & Cloud Division Information Experience Team