The Microsoft Server & Cloud International Customer Advisory Board (ICAB) is a worldwide community of IT Pros who want to share their frank opinions about our products (primarily Windows Server, Microsoft System Center, and Microsoft Forefront). Members of the ICAB discuss Microsoft technology, help troubleshoot each other's technical issues, and provide feedback on innovations in content and community. Members may be invited to exclusive events at conferences like TechEd, the MVP Summit, and Microsoft Management Summit (MMS), and during customer visits in their home cities.
We intend to use this blog for the following:
· Advertise ICAB events such as conferences that will have an ICAB presence or ICAB-specific events such as chats and Webcasts
· Drive two-way discussions about how you use our technologies and what pains you endure
· Drive two-way discussions and getting your feedback on product features through blog comments
· Follow up on what you want by acting and then letting you know what changes were implemented based on your feedback
For documentation and content, we intend to use this blog for the following:
· Understand what real-life multiple-technology or multiple-product scenarios you want us to document
· Understand how you use our content and what is missing
· Advertise new content innovations
· Get your feedback for pilots of new content types and initiatives
If you are a member of the ICAB, we hope that you will add this blog to your RSS feeds so that you can take part in ICAB activities. If you are not a member, see our ICAB Web site for information about how to join!
Senior Program Manager
Server & Cloud Division Information Experience Team