Este post ira descrever varias maneiars de instalar o NLB
Actualmente existem 34 maneiras para fazer isto:
1. Server Manger UI
2. Command Prompt using dism.exe.
3. PowerShell using CMDlets for ServerManager
4. Unattended installs
Neste tópico irei mencionar apenas os passos através de dism.exe e PowerShell que são novos em w2k8 R2.
1. Open an elevated command prompt and run > dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetworkLoadBalancingFullServer
2. If you want to install the management tools only run > dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetworkLoadBalancingManagementClient
1. Open an elevated command prompt and run > dism /online /Enable-feature /featurename:NetworkLoadBalancingHeadlessServer
Note that you may need to launch a new command prompt with administrative privileges using the RunAs command.
By default, Server Core does not have management tools such as Nlbmgr.exe or PowerShell CMDlets installed, thus you may want to manage NLB from a remote server. If you want to manage NLB on Server Core locally you must install PowerShell which will include cmdlets for NLB. To install PowerShell in Server Core run the following commands.
1. From a command prompt, run > dism /online /Enable-feature /featurename:NetFx2-ServerCore
2. Then run > dism /online /Enable-feature /featurename:MicrosoftWindowsPowershell
3. If NLB is not installed, install NLB as described in the section above, ‘Install NLB on Windows Server 2008 R2 Core Installation’