Last week, 7 Windows 6 related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
· 2028841 "Out of disk space" error when you install a Windows Installer package in Windows Server 2008 or in Windows Vista if Windows Installer 4.5 is installed leCost::GetDynamicCost calls re-use m_pCostView when it shouldn't - leads to possible error out of disk space issue
· 2230887 The memory of a virtual machine does not increase when Dynamic Memory is enabled for a virtual machine system that is running Windows Server 2008 SP2 or Windows Web Server 2008 SP2
· 2268318 Duplicated data may be in the Performance log when you use the Performance Logs and Alerts service to collect performance data in Windows Server 2008, in Windows Vista, in Windows 7, or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 2291175 Duplicated data may be in the Performance log when you use the Performance Logs and Alerts service to collect performance data in Windows Server 2008, in Windows Vista, in Windows 7, or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 2303458 The computer crashes after you enable the "x2APIC" mode on a computer that is running an x64-based version of Windows Server 2008 R2
· 980382 The computer stops responding when you rename a folder in Windows Server 2008 SP2, in Windows Vista SP2, in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 982929 "Boot failed" error when you start a UEFI-enabled computer from a 64-bit version of Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 installation DVD (Package 1)
Duplicatre description between 2268318 & 2291175. 2291175 is incorrect.
KB 2291175 should read as follows: "The shared type icons do not appear when you use Windows Explorer to view the sharing status of some shared folders in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2"