Last week, 8 Windows 6 and Windows 7 related hot-fix KB article were released. Below are the details:
· 2028603 A Data Collector Set may not restart after the stop condition is met in Performance Monitor on a Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008-based computer
· 983557 Error message when you try to request a certificate in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008: "The filename or extension is too long. (0x800700CE)"
Windows Server 2008 - 1 KB article:
· 983141 Description of the Migration Preparation Tool for Windows Essential Business Server 2008
Windows 7 - 4 KB articles:
· 983464 All the bold text in a pop-up window is displayed as square boxes in the OOBE wizard if you are running a Thai version of Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
· 2029558 The keys that you type and any mouse movement do not work on the VM when you access the VM in Internet Explorer 8 by using the Terminal Services ActiveX control in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
· 2028960 The Offline Files Disk Usage Limits settings do not reflect the settings that are defined in the GPO in Windows 7
· 2023170 An access violation exception occurs in the "NdrClientCall2" function in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2 - 1 KB article:
· 2028625 Only one of the clients that are behind the same NAT device can create L2TP VPN connections to a VPN server that is running Windows Server 2008 R2
hello,my friend!<a href="www.greenbaseonline.com/.../Product2067.html"><b>Super Slim Pomegranate Weight Loss Capsule</b></a>Super Slim Pomegranate Weight Loss Capsule<br>
<a href="www.greenbaseonline.com/.../Product2066.html"><b>Zhen De Shou fat loss capsule</b></a>Zhen De Shou fat loss capsule<br>thanks for share!
KB2023170 does not pertain to Windows 7.
Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 are built from the Windows 6.1 code base.
That article pertains to Windows Vista/Server 2008.
Those are built on the Windows 6.0 code base.